Monday, February 16, 2009

Weight-Loss and Work Out Update


It has been four weeks with the trainer and I have lost two lbs. But, those two pounds were pure body fat. I lost a half inch off my chest, and inch and a half off my waist, one inch off my hips, I think it was a hal inch off my arms and .20 of an inch off my thighs. My trainer was very pround. Today was the first day that I used the machines. I was excited and afterwards worn out. Towards the end of each work out i felt like I need to scream like they do in tennis, just to push through the last couple of sets. I obviously made it through them and now I just need to work on watching what I eat. I always splurge on the weekends, mainly because I am with other people, and I do not want to force my diet on them.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...