Thursday, February 5, 2009

Advising

I recently learned that my so-called advisor is giving a class for teachers on how to advise their students. That is insane since my advisor is quite possibly the worst advisor in the entire Mass Comm department. If you are in this department then you know exactly who I am talking about. If you are not then you are one lucky S.O.B. You walk into her office and she looks at you like "why are here and what the hell do you want." Obviously this is not just my opinion, I have heard many a student say the same things about her and when I found out about the advising class and mentioned it, so many people commented about what a horrible advisor she is. I think the mass comm department needs to do something about her. For now though, I will bypass her and go see the wonderful journalism sectaries instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...