Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Something


Well it's Wednesday, and all I have to report is that my workout is still kicking my ass. Yesterday was 45 minutes of steady cardio, but today I did the strength session again. I can still feel every muscle in my body quivering. I had to come home and take a nap. We added a step to the end of the workout. I have to squeeze a ball in between my legs which is not so bad. The first time I did this one though, my ass and thighs were hurting something feirce the next day. Then I take the ball in between my feet and lift it and lower it for two counts each. I think I did this one a little too fast to get it over with. The only weight I lift is 2 10lb. weights the rest is using my own body weight. As I pointed out to Jessica, my trainer, that's a lot of body weight. A whole 173lbs. of weight to be exact. I know 173lbs. seems like a lot but its not as bad as it was last March when I weighted about 213lbs. I want to be down to a managable weight and I want to wear cute clothes damnit. Once clothes get to a certain size range, they do not look so cute anymore. They just look like tons of fabric.

I have a paper/story/profile thing due tomorrow. It's for my feature writing class. We have to write a story on a place that we actually visited. I chose my first night in Paris. It was the only thing I could think of, so I guess it wanted to be put into words. I will post it on here after I turn it in to her so you guys can let me know what you think. I had my travel writing teacher look over it, and she said it was really good, just need to tweak a few things. Now I have to get ready for my Online journalism class tonight and a meeting in an hour with a group of students I am interviewing for a peice I am doing for the online journalism class. More about that later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...