Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogging while Sitting in Class

According to my professor, I am supposed to update this blog three times a week, one for every day we have class. I have been a little lacking in this area. I am technically sitting in that very class right now, typing in my blog instead of paying attention to his talk about photo journalism and illustrations. They are apparently an alternative story form. Why this is bad, you miss out on the important things the professor is saying. Why this is good, it makes time go by a little bit faster instead of inching along the usual way. I actually like this class though, mr professor, Kent Flannagan is great. This is an editing class and we are learning about the new style of journalism in a multi-media age. Very interesting! I have to go getting distracted again.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...