Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012


With the new year come new ideas. Ideas about what your life will be like for you, how you can change to make it better in the new year. We all make resolutions, even if we say we didn't, in our mind there are always tiny thoughts that you say to yourself. "I will lose weight." "I will be happier." For me, I am not making resolutions, I am making promises. Because its harder to break a promise than it is a resolution. These are my promises:

My 2012 Promises

I promise to find a career that I can be proud of and enjoy.
I promise to save enough money to get my own place.
I promise to put aside as much money as I can afford for rainy days.
I promise to erase as much of my debt as I possibly can.
I promise to be happier with myself.
I promise to be prettier on the outside as well as the inside.
I promise to hang out with my friends more.
I promise to wake up and walk/run every day that I can so I can be a healthier weight in 2013.
I promise write more. It is what I want to do with my life after all.
I promise to read more.
I promise to make 2012 my year. After all, 12 is my lucky and favorite number. 

In just 12 days after the new year I will be turning thirty and I promise to make the 30s the best years of my life.

xoxo, am&a lynn

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your resolution list is a lot like mine! I love that you're a writer. That's what I'm hoping for too. Unfortunately I took the business route in college-eekk.

    Hope to have you stop by and stick around. Good luck with your goals for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...