Monday, September 26, 2011

New Music Monday!!! 09/26/2011


Today's New Music Monday is brought to you by Jemina Pearl. This is the music video for her song featuring Iggy Pop, "I Hate People."

Being a server, this video is awesome. It features so many things I only wish I could do to some of the people who come into the restaurant where I work. If you are a server than most likely, you hate people too!

This song was from 2009 and I hope she comes out with more music. She has such a unique voice that's different from a lot of singers out there today.

My favorite song is "Nashville Shores" but there is not a video for that song unfortunately. I hope you all enjoy this song and the singer, until next Monday.

xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...