Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Official....I'm Thirty!



My favorite day is finally here, January 12. That means I am officially thirty. To me this is no big deal because I don't feel like I am thirty. Unlike most people my age, I don't have a mortgage or a car payment. I don't have a husband or children. The only person I get to focus on is myself. 

This is my New Year! So today at 6:58 pm, begins my new year. I am going to make this my year. I have a few things that I want to be this year that I hope I can accomplish. I want to get a tattoo. (Sam is going to help me with that in the next week or so.) I want to have my own place, whether its an apartment or a townhouse, Just a place to call my own. And mainly I want to have a REAL job. Not saying I don't like my job now and I do make so great money some days, but I have a degree that is doing nothing but hanging on my wall.

I want to be able to be myself. I am doing a pretty good job of that so far! 
      ____________________________________
This is one of the few baby pictures I have. I was the youngest so after my brother and sister my family was all "camered" out!


My First Birthday - 1983

My Second Birthday - 1984
Always a Lover of Cake!

My Fourth Birthday - 1986
Strawberry Shortcake will always be my favorite!


I will always love my birthday though. It's the one day of the year that I can have all to myself. Although there are some great people I share my birthday with, so Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Mr. Ed Anderson. He will be 84 this year. Happy Birthday to my France Friend Tad who is 25. And for Jeremy who got me hooked, Happy Birthday to Howard Stern. And everyone else before and after!


xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...