Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Final Countdown....7 days and counting.



Well the countdown has begun. There are only 7 more days left until I am no longer in my twenties. It doesn't seem like I am going to be that old. I certainty don't look like I am about to be thirty. I don't have anything special planned for the big day, just dinner with the family and dancing in Nashville with the girls - well Sam anyways. I've ordered my pink, two layer cake, more than enough for the family to eat in over a week. I have some pink glow in the dark balloons and I would love to have 30 pink roses (but I would rather get them for a guy then have to buy them myself).

I've always loved my birthdays and this year will be no exception. People say as you get older that birthdays no longer matter but I think I will always love them. It is the one day of the year I can make everything all about me and not feel conceited :-). 

I do share my birthday with a few people I know. I've known Mr.Anderson since I was a little girl from church. We usually send birthday cards to each other every year.  There is Tad that I met on my trip to France. We are going to meet at Mimi's Cafe for a birthday lunch this year. I am looking forward to that. And of course there is the famous Howard Stern. He is a great interviewer, wish he would give me a job! That would be the best birthday present of all.

xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...