Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My 30th Birthday....

With my 30th Birthday fast approaching I am deciding how I want to celebrate. As many of you know I have an intense love for everything Paris, so when I saw this blog post from Hostess {with the Mostess}, I fell in love! These images come from the many French inspired party idea they have on their website.

My personal favorite, the Flirty "French Candy" Party Theme. I love the black and white striped table clothes mixed with the various shades of pink, (a personal favorite color of mine).





This cake is from Las Vegas Custom Cakes is going to be either my future birthday/ bridal shower/ wedding cake. Possibly all three if I am lucky!!



With my birthday being in the winter, I am tempted to push it back and celebrate my 30 1/2 birthday (which I am doing this year) with an actual party and celebrate outside. I can see these decorations decorated outside with millions of twinkle and floating lights, tons of bistro tables and chairs, and a dance floor. I have a feeling this is going to be very, very expensive. Although I do have tons of Eiffel Towers I can already use for decorations! Oh well, better stop saving up now!

xoxo, am&a lynn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...