Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If You Could Be Any Age......



The year would be 1992 and I am 10 years old. Right around this age I would be between third and fourth grades with not a care in the world. I would still be spending everyday playing outside no matter what the temperature is, and wearing shorts in the winter and pants in the summer! Although I did have a horrible hairstyle, which I thought was great at the time. 

This to me was the perfect age. You are not worried about your looks and for the most part everyone is your friend. There are no cliques, or you are not concerned about them anyways. I was spending my days catching wild cats, which I still do.

So if you could be any age, what age would you choose?

xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...