Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Canoeing 2011

I had such as awesome time canoeing with my coworkers and friends on Memorial Day. We went on the Duck River in Maury County. I haven't been canoeing since I was around 12 when I was in church camp. I think I did pretty good though!

We met at River Rats in Columbia at 10 a.m. and spent the next seven hours on the river. There was beer, lots of laughter, canoe tipping (mainly Ryan and Nikko), and plenty of good memories that were made.

Sam E., Me, Brandy

I had to have Ryan take this picture or else there would not have been one of the girls in the canoe at all.

Jorey (left) and Larry (right) in a boat.

This is Nikko (back) and Ryan (standing), and one of the few times they had not fallen in the water!


We Buffalo Wild Winger's, past and present, really know how to have a good time. (Jorey doesn't work there anymore.) I can't wait to go again! 


xoxo, am&a lynn ♥

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun and it's beautiful! I've never been canoeing before but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...