Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lost in Time Photograph


I have always thought I was born in the wrong decade. Since I was a little girl I just knew I belonged in the sixties and seventies. I always had long hair and I remember making flower headbands. I was in love with peace signs, my dream car was a convertible VW Bug, and I wanted to go to Woodstock and roll around in the mud while listening to some amazing music.


When I was going through a box of my grandmother's photos, I came across this picture of my cousin Debbie, my mom, and my cousin Diane at a beach in Florida when they were 17. This would make it the summer of 1970.

I love looking through old photos like this. There is just something about the style in which they were taken. This one just happens to be very "summery", which is why I have chose to display it. 

I love this one of my mom and I absolutely love her swimsuit. I would have loved to been in this picture with them. This is one of those times I wish I had a time machine so I could go live a different life.

xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...