Friday, May 11, 2012

Tonsillectomy Recovery Day Three & Four

Well I have managed to clean out over twenty hours on my DVR so far by watching almost all of my Grimm episodes. It is a good TV show. Next I think I will catch on Once Upon A Time. I've only seen about 15 episodes.


For those of you who follow me on Pinterest I apologize for the food I keep posting but I'm hungry and can't eat anything. My mom just said, "I can tell you are hungry just by all the food you keep pinning!"


Today however was a very lazy day for me. I woke up at 7:30 and went back to sleep until 11:30 then I went back to sleep until 3:30. My mom came home from work and took me and Grant to Sweet Cici's for cakebatter and pink bubblegum ice cream. IT WAS AMAZING but I couldn't add my sprinkles or hot fudge or whip cream which is my favorite part with the cakebatter. I didn't feel to good after eating it and went t0 sleep in the car while my mom went soft food shopping for me. I do have a wonderful mom for taking care of me while I am in this condition. I came back home and slept until 7:30 where Gavin was waiting for me to wake up, don't get too excited he only wanted to play the Wii which is set room.


The pain these past two days has been a little more intense then the first two. It has been hurting more to talk which is why I am glad we have text messaging or else I wouldn't be able to communicate with any of my friends! Not like too many have tried to contact me anyways.


Well its back to sleep for me.


xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...