Thursday, May 17, 2012

♥ Summer Reading List ♥




This summer I want to read at least fifty books (even if they are one I've already read once, or twice, before). So here goes:

1.) The Hunger Games Trilogy ~ Suzanne Collins
    2.) Catching Fire
    3.) Mockingjay
4.) Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy ~ EL James
    5.) Fifty Shades Darker
    6.) Fifty Shades Freed
7.) Sloppy Firsts Series ~ Megan McCafferty
    8.) Second Helpings
    9.) Charmed Thirds
   10.) Fourth Comings
   11.) Perfect Fifths
12.)Witches of East End ~Melissa de la Cruz
13.) The Last Summer of Me and You ~ Ann Brashares
14.) Along For The Ride ~ Sarah Dessen
15.) The Summer We Read Gatsby ~ Danielle Ganek
16.) Twenties Girl ~ Sophie Kinsella
17.) My Life in France ~ Julia Child

So here are seventeen of my fifty summer books. Of course I will be blogging about all of them. Now when to start?


xoxo, am&a lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...