Monday, March 16, 2009

I can not go to sleep

Tonight is one of the nights where I am having trouble sleeping. It might be the elephants on the pogo sticks, a.k.a. the people above me, who must weigh nearly 500lbs because I am hearing every single footstep that they make or it might be the fact that I didn't wake up today until almost noon. I think it a combination of the two.
The reason I did not wake up until almost noon today was that Jeremy took me to a concert last night. We went to the Exit/In in Nashville and saw a favorite band of his, Superdrag. They were actually pretty good, a lot better than I expected but with Jeremy things are always better than expected. Except the fact that he kept calling his ex-wife all night I assume so he could let her hear the band playing. Yes I admit I was and am still a little jealous, I know they are still friends a talk almost every day, I even think they are taking an online class together but that's besides the point, but it just makes you wonder what is going on, are they sleeping together? Would you consider sleeping with an ex-spouse cheating? The answer to that is yes. I have not known Jeremy long enough to know much of his chracter, but I think I know enough to know that he would never do such a thing, just as I hope he knows I would never do such a thing.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...