Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Premiere *SPOILERS*



Well the end is finally here. Last night I went with my sister and my Friend Sam to see the final Harry Potter film. I didn't cry as much as I thought I would but It was still amazing. And of course the book is till much better than the film. 

There were parts they left out that I would have liked to see, like Kreacher running out of the kitchens with the fake locket on his neck defending the castle for his Master Regalus. But I abbsolutley loved seeing McGonagall turning the statues to life and telling them to protect Hogwarts. And Molly killing Beatrix was was what I wanted to see although in my head it was grander than the movie. 

Of course I could have done without all the dying. So many good people lost and seeing Lavender being eaten by the werewolf set it off for me. Fred. Lupin. Tonks. Snape. Collin. 


And where the hell was Goyle in this film. They chose some random boy to go in his place to the room of requirement.

Seeing Ron and Hermione kiss was awesome they needed to do that years ago.

The 19 years later seen was much anticipated and I thought they did a good job although they left out Teddy and the fact that he was Harry's godson.

But still it was an amazing film and I can't wait to go see it again.

xoxo, am&a lynn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...