Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gone

Last night all my baby kittens were attacked and killed.There were a total of eight kittens ranging from 8 weeks to just around 3 weeks old. My grandmother said she heard a bunch of dogs out behind her house last night chasing the cats so I am guessing that's what got a hold of my babies. My mom found them when she was leaving for work this morning spread out on the porch and in the driveway. I will find the owner of the dogs and tell them to leash their dogs. 

This is Fred and Blackout Decepticon, the black kittens. Garrett is in the back



The orange one is Tater tot, the light gray one is Grant (my nephew named it after himself), and the other two were yet to be named.





This little baby was the smallest one. He didn't even have a name yet.
I miss you already my sweet babies.


xoxo, am&a lynn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...