Friday, May 20, 2011

Yee-Haw!!! The Rodeo is in Town


It's time for the annual Franklin Rodeo. Now I haven't actually been to the rodeo since I was a little girl, but that doesn't stop me from looking at some gorgeous cowboy fashions.

Driving in Downtown Franklin, Tenn., there is a shop called lulu franklin. They have a beautiful window display about the rodeo. I particularly love this print hanging in the window.


This is the sign that is in front of their shop!


So this store and the rodeo has inspired me to do some rodeo "window shopping", since I can't afford to do any real shopping. There are quite a few places to find vintage looking cowgirl/rodeo wear.

I particularly like this belt buckle from Montana Ty's Jewelry.


Next is some particularly "charming" vintage inspired jewelry from The Rhinestone Cowgirl. Their slogan is "Being a Rhinestone Cowgirl isn't expensive, it's priceless."


I think I will be sporting my cowboy boots whenever I can this weekend and will definitely keep my eye open for some handsome cowboys.


xoxo, am&a lynn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...