Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just another normal, cloudy day with a slight chance of psychic abilities

Mood: Sore and Sickly
Random Quote:I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
- Marie Antoinette

Monday was the first time I had worked out in over 10 days and I am feeling it! My thighs and legs hurt and I can barely bend over to pick something up off the floor. I can never again go that long without working out. Top that off with waking up on Monday with my allergies smacking me in the face. I am stuffed up, congested, and have a horrible sore throat.

I think my hopeful psychic abilities kicked in today. I was sitting in my apartment and I kept hearing some knocking and someone asking to come in and then there would be silence. I brushed it off until I heard it again so I went to the and opened it up just as the bug spray man was about to knock on my door.

I am sitting in my editing class and we are talking about viral videos and he showed the clip from Britain's Got Talent, Susan Boyle's performance. It was amazing, completely unexpected. I admit I probably would have misjudged her the same way and I would have felt like a giant ass just everyone else who was doing the same thing.

I am posting the link to the video on Youtube. Just some tidbits of information I got out of watching this outstanding performance: remember when you judge someone you might end up looking like a horse's ass and to always expect the unexpected.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...